As part of the upcoming changes in legislation under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we want to reassure you that we value privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data and your privacy by informing you about the way we treat the data that we collect.
1. WHO ARE WE
We are Polly Harris Photography, 1 Beechmount, Campsie Road, Kirkintilloch G661RN. We are responsible for your personal data.
2. WHAT DO WE COLLECT
We collect personal information from you,
- During the registration process for our latest news: This includes your name and email address.
- During the client booking process: This includes your name; address; phone number; email address; as well as names of family members and other details about family members in a photography session, including information that you opt to share with us.
- During any online gallery purchases.
- Other Information: Personal information you may share when visiting my studio, corresponding via email or phone.
In providing a photography service we create photographs which may identify you, your family members and other participants that may be considered personal data. Our photographs may be produced in print and digital format.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information in the following ways,
- We collect personal information so we can use that information to send you our latest news by email only with your consent. We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our newsletters or by emailing us: email@example.com
- We use a third party vendor Jotform to collect client booking information, this is collected to provide you with our photography services and deliver products you have requested. For more information see Jotforms Privacy notice.
- To provide you with our photography services and to create and deliver the products you have purchased.
- To manage your enquiries or complaints.
- We may use your photographs, with your consent, to market our business including printed publications, presentations, and promotional material
- We may use your photographs, with your consent on our website and in social media forums such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Other purposes you have consented to at the time of providing data.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When consenting to receive marketing communications we will retain your personal information until you unsubscribe.
- We will retain personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Polly Harris Photography does not sell any of your data with other businesses or organisations.
- We sometimes engage third parties who act on our behalf to support our business operations such as Printers, Framers, IT Suppliers, or Card Processing or Payment Services. These third parties may access, process or store your personal data whilst performing services we have recruited them to provide. See MailChimp’s privacy notice and Jotforms Privacy notice.
6. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have right of access to your personal information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will keep this Privacy Notice updated on a periodic basis. Latest revision January 23rd 2020.